Pages

Saturday, April 03, 2010

I made in the paper for beer.

Figures. ha! See me here: Columbus Alive - Beer Camp at Wild Goose Creative.

My good friend Amy of AmyD aprons (who I am also working for) invited me to join her because her husband had hockey practice. Of course I wanted to go - free beer and a chance to hang out with Amy and her cool friend Olivia of Wholly Craft, you betcha! They had lots of local brews and then local celebrities were judging food, crafts, beer, and design. Amy and Olivia judged the craft portion - all hand-made things that had to include beer in some way. I think a pair of earrings made from beer bottle caps won.

I didn't get a chance to taste all of the food. I did get a chance to chat with Clint Reno - a good friend and local artist. Seriously, Clint's stuff is amazing, and as a friend, I am so incredibly proud of him and impressed with his talent. Clint was judging the design portion. Unfortunately, I had to go and didn't get to see who won. I am sure it says in the Columbus Alive article.

Good times. Good times.

No comments: