My client and good friend AmyD is too much....
Via her blog at: http://madebyamyd.wordpress.com/
Busy Days in the Sweatshop!
June 23, 2010 · 2 Comments
Ready to go!
Yesterday, we shipped out what, in the industry, is called “an assload” of aprons and coffee sleeves to Dorothy Lane Markets in Dayton, Ohio. Tell your friends to check them out! The lovely Kristin Marks of @cbusmom fame hooked us up. She’s the official AmyD matchmaker.
Kristin has a way of talking to folks about my stuff that seriously must have some voodoo attached to it. They listen. They check it out. Best business investment I have made to date. PLUS, she’s super nice and foxy and so now I get to see her more.
We (my fantastic team includes Kara Cronley and Heather Gilbert) are making some great new clothes for you to try on and take home this weekend at Comfest! Hopefully, I’ll be next to Open Heart Art Studio again. They have so much fun and really helped me last year as I was a Comfest newbie. Heidi’s dad even went and got change for me in the middle of the day on Saturday! Really, a saint.
My friends are having a baby too! It’s a banner week. I almost feel guilty.
See you this weekend at Comfest!
No comments:
Post a Comment