My bubbies loves his friend Tom. Now, we don't see Tom very often because of varying schedules and Tom is about a year older than bubbies, but when we do see him my boy is smitten.
We took a tumbling class over winter and spring with Tom, but then didn't see him for a few months. Then a visit to COSI brought us together and bubbies was in heaven. The cutest thing happened when we left. bubbies didn't realize Tom was staying, and as we were walking out the door I asked him to say good-bye to his friend. bubbies immediately ran to Tom, grabbed him, hugged him, looked deeply into his eyes, and then gave him a big kiss...on the lips.
It was about the sweetest thing I'd ever seen. Tom, on the other hand, looked a bit surprised. I still laugh thinking about that moment, and I am writing this down because a friend told me I should because it was funny and I'd want to remember it.
1 comment:
that is too cute and so funny!
Post a Comment