Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

You have no idea...

You have no idea how hard this is on me. Both my children in school this year. I've stayed home with my children since they were born, seven and a half years. Now, I am going back to work and my life is changing.

My heart actually aches for my kids. I can't even look at their pictures when they were younger right now...it just hurts so much. The sounds of them playing or even fighting would be better than this silence. I have plenty to keep me busy, but oh how I wish it was preparing to take my children to story time at the library or COSI's little kidspace. I miss my life from the passed few years...I don't know how I feel about where I am currently, but what I do know is that I wish I could look forward to it. Really, I'm just doing it to help pay bills...bills that I accrued b/c I wanted to go back to work.

I just wish I could have sent E only half day kindergarten and been with him one more year. P hates After Care and that makes it even harder on me. I'm just really bummed out right now.

No comments: