Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

He sent me flowers.

There is this man I know who has changed my thought on men. He is kind, generous, loving and doesn't try to be macho when he isn't or pretend to know about things he doesn't. He is just him, take it or leave it.

There is this man I know who has taught me how to love. He is giving, sincere, honest and doesn't tell me things just because I want to hear them or take things the wrong way when I am mad. He is just him, take it or leave it.

There is this man I know who has taught me what it is to live. He is beyond humorous, fun, patient and tries new things, no matter how big or small. He is just him, take it or leave it.

There is this man I know who has made me the happiest wife and mother on earth. That man is my husband and he is perfect as just him, and I'll take it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

: )

Momma Bear said...

he's such a good guy!