Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Doggie doo doo

My son and I have such fun conversations...about poo....

We just dropped P off at preschool and had to go pick up our eggs (we get them farm fresh from a friend). This is the conversation we had on the way there:

bubbies out of nowhere: "Mom, there is dog poop on the road."

Some of his speech is still indiscernable, and I generally have to repeat what he says to see if I got it right.

I respond: "Did you see dog poop on the road?"

bubbies: "Yes, over dere" "Loki put it dere"

Loki is our dog.

I respond: "Oh, do you think she ran all the way down here to poo?"

bubbies: "yes!"

silence for a bit

bubbies: "so did daddy"

2 comments:

SelimaCat said...

Oh my word. That is one cute boy.

Daryl said...

he's probably right about his dad