E has been talking about people all week long - friends, family members, and even the dog. He cracks me up. Many of the "events," though, did not happen. Here are some highlights (of course, they read much better than they sound, but E is still only at toddlespeak and his 'r's are pronounced like 'w's):
"Tom hit me."
"Tate took my toys. Then he hit me."
"Kendall took my toys. Then she hit me." (P said, NO, she is my friend...but, I am not sure how that coincides with the hitting part)
"Papa Bill gave me those books." (actually, Aunt Nise did, so really he just made that up)
"Dawyl is a wockstaw." (by far my favorite)
"Loki kicked me." (wow, a dog that can kick. Now, I need to get that on youtube)
"I want a choo choo." (I put that in there because 90% of our conversations revolve around choo choos)
2 comments:
Um, where's the mistruth in "Dawyl is a wockstaw." I think she is...
It's all the air guitar - I see where the confusion lies
Post a Comment