I cannot believe how much Miss P talks! She cracks me up. We have little conversations all day long, and sometimes I can tell what she is trying to tell me. It is great to be able to "talk" to each other instead of her having to cry to share her needs. Currently she says: dadada, mamama, nanana, brahbrahbrahbrah,broobroobroobroo, she vibrates her lips and says drumdrumdrumdrum, shishsishishishi and other sounds that I am not sure how to type.
She also makes me laugh at her inquisitiveness. She just stares at people she is unfamiliar with and eventually, well maybe, they get a smile. She checks out everything until she understands it...at least that is the way it seems. I give her a toy or clothes to play with and the first thing she goes for is the tag. It is like she is checking out how mom is supposed to wash the clothes or care for the toy. I am waiting for her to look up at me and say, "this needs to be drycleaned." hahaha.
Also, she has started to travel if she wants something. Right now she wants to pet the dog. So, she layed down from a sitting position, rolled on her tummy and reached out as far as she could to get a handful of doggie's soft fur. I am definitely going to have my hands full when she starts to crawl. I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment