Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

7 months

My baby girl is SEVEN months old today. I know that is still so young; but, I can't believe that she is that "old" already. Time has certainly gone by quickly. I don't even remember the summer because I was so busy taking care of Miss P and working on my schoolwork. BUT, I am SO incredibly happy I took so many photos of her because I can go back and look at her changing. Since I see her everyday I don't notice all of the subtle changes. I am thankful to the digital camera age and the ability to see my photos right away - what would I do without you Mac and Canon? I take a lot of pictures...let's just say I have almost 4,000 in my iPhoto. *smile*

Anyhow - here is a picture of her from when she was 2 weeks old:















And here she is at 7 months:


















Today I am getting her picture taken for Christmas. She needs her "middle" of the year picture taken...I need to make it 4,001....:)

1 comment:

Momkiss said...

My first born daughter turned 7 years old two weeks ago and it seem like y-day. Take all the photos you can. I have a ton in black and white that are my most precious because I can see eyelashes that outline the joys of childhood. Ironically, I am a retired Advertising Mgr too. It helps explain the photo addiction Best 2 u.