Okay, so I am pregnant with baby #2 and have been as sick as a dog. On top of the nausea that most preggo women feel I have a terrible head cold. I am truly miserable. I feel so bad for Miss P because I don't have the energy - emotionally or physically - to give her the attention I feel she deserves. I know she is fine, but things are just so different right now and I am having a hard time coping.
The hardest part is that my job never stops. If I was working and was sick I'd just call off and spend the day in bed. You can't do that with a baby. You are on the job 24/7 and just have to suck it up. I think that is probably good because it makes you deal with your sickness and not just lay around and complain...like I am now.
We are so excited to have a sibling for P. We saw the little heartbeat on Friday and received the due date, which is Jan. 22. I was really nervous going in, scared that we may not have a healthy growing baby. I am so happy it was just fear from past experience and nothing was wrong...and that it wasn't twins. I feel good about the pregnancy - I mean, I know things will be just fine. Especially, once I get passed the first trimester sickness.
Miss P is growing up so quickly. She isn't walking, yet, but she is climbing on everything. I have to keep a close eye on her because she is up the stairs in a flash or climbing the entertainment center. She talks constantly and points things out. It is so cute. I am struggling with the food thing - but that'll pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment