Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHAT?!

Okay, all mommies have a case of "what did you say?" from one time to another just from sheer lack of understanding. Well, I had the doozie from my daughter today. This morning I was changing her diaper on her bed and bubbies was playing in her toy box. She screams "I want my cock."

I tried so hard not to look in complete horror at what she said. I calmly said "what do you want, honey?" She said again "I want my cock." Then it hit me - bubbies was playing with her plush Golden Macaw she got for Christmas. She was asking for her Macaw......I either am hard of hearing or have an extremely dirty mind.

no comments from the peanut gallery.

6 comments:

Momma Bear said...

you're so dirty!! :)

Anonymous said...

Watch out for that one, she's going to be trouble! :)

Ute said...

ROFL!!!

My son, at a very young age, came to me once, pointing at a branch he had found in the woods, and called, "Look, Mommy, I have a big dick." No, it was not a "What?" moment, but very funny. My husband cracked up. :)

rachel... said...

My daughter asks for cocks all the time when she can't find them. Her CROCS, that is.

So funny!

Mariel said...

hilarious! i've had so many of those moments too...

fun blog!

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

Steve Prescott said...

That's funny - Shane says that all the time, even around Peyton. I wonder if there is any correlation.