No jogger is safe from harassment when my daughter is around. I was walking the kids in the stroller this afternoon and a nice man jogged passed us. He said hello and gave us a smile and went on his merry way. P noticed he was not wearing a shirt, and proceeds to yell:
"Hey you are naked. Put your shirt on."
"Hey, man, did you hear me?"
"mommy, that man is naked." I explained it was hot and men sometimes exercise without their shirts. She yells:
"my mommy said it is okay you are naked. now run faster"
"faster, run faster"
"mommy, why won't he run faster?"
Then we pass him again. She sees him coming our way and promptly puts the lid down on her stroller and screams:
"there is that naked man again!"
He just smiled. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.
3 comments:
she sounds feisty! You're gonna have your hands full momma! :)
That totally cracked me up! She is too cute...great personality :)
What a bully!!! ;-)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment