Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1 and 1/2...and my little apple dumplin'


All I want to do is smooch my little boy all the time! I love his chubby little cheeks and his sweet smile...his hair, his cute personality - he's just my adorable bundle of warm fuzzies. He's nothing like my husband. hahaha!

He had his 18 month check up and is growing like a weed! Far surpassing his sister at this age.

35 inches tall
28 lbs 2 oz
Over the 100 %ile for height
75th %ile for weight

He cried for a while after his shots, and didn't like the fact that he had to wear a band-aid.

He is wearing 18 month and 24 month clothing - many of them passed on to us. I can't thank friends enough for their generosity. We are lucky!

3 comments:

Daryl said...

He's so flippin cute I can barely stand it

Ute said...

Ugh, little boys are sooooo cute. :) I love my boy, who is now 6 years old and way too tall for his own good. He's wearing a size 8 clothes now. We have to buy a new wardrobe for him about every 6 months. Pretty soon we'll buy all our foods at Costco, so the kid can get enough to eat. ;) And still... he's so damn cute, and he's one big cuddle bear too. *sigh*

Holli said...

I love that picture! Too cute, he's got those cheeks you just want to squish on :)