Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sweet conversations

Miss P has been coming up with the most incredible ideas lately, and saying the cutest things. I have to get them down so I don't forget.

She comes up to me earlier today and tilts her head. "Mommy, my tummy hurts." I ask "oh honey, do you want some water?" she answers "no, I think candy will help. yes, candy."

Yesterday we are driving to the store and she says "I have a GREAT idea mom! We could have a rainbow car!" I said "oh wow, that is a great idea!" she says "we could paint our car with paint: red, yellow, blue, pink, purple! yeah, I think that is a great idea mom!" We get out of the car at BB&B and she looks up at me with her blue eyes, and I could tell the wheels were turning. "Really, mama! A rainbow car would be so great!"

This morning she comes down stairs. "Mommy, I need to draw a red and yellow monster for your birthday. I talked to daddy and he said it was a great idea!"

Already an idea girl. I like that!

Oh - and this is by far my favorite. She is in the potty and yells "Mommy! Some day I am going to grow up!" I say through the door (because she has to have her privacy when she goes poo) "I know sweetie. Thanks for the reminder." Then she says "Mommy! I'm in the bathroom doing a big snakey poo." I seriously doubt she'll say that to me when she is a teenager.

No comments: