Now, I am not talking an email subscription to a joke a day to come to my inbox, I am talking a good old-fashioned belly laugh. I think I need to stop thinking so much and just let things be.
I know what you mean...when I look in the mirror and see a "MOM"...I just stop and act silly. I don't really want my serious "mom means business" face to stay on ALL day!
Or you could only think of hilarious things such as gorilla wearing pink leg warmers, one of those off the shoulder Flash dance t-shirts, and lots of lipstick - holding a sign that says "Stop animal testing - make yourself look like an asshole"
Look in the mirror and start laughing. Seriously. Just laugh out loud, even in a silly way. You'll find yourself so funny, you'll actually laugh... really laugh. ;-)
boobies ala king dead boobie feet hanging from a tree boobie cutlets General Tso's boobies BBQ boobies kentucky Fried boobies cream of boobies boobie casserole I could go on... Are you laughing yet?
5 comments:
I know what you mean...when I look in the mirror and see a "MOM"...I just stop and act silly. I don't really want my serious "mom means business" face to stay on ALL day!
aw, girl! We laughed a little on Friday, and I hope to laugh again with you soon, 'cause you're one of the funniest (looking) people I know. ;)
Or you could only think of hilarious things such as gorilla wearing pink leg warmers, one of those off the shoulder Flash dance t-shirts, and lots of lipstick - holding a sign that says "Stop animal testing - make yourself look like an asshole"
Just an idea
Look in the mirror and start laughing. Seriously. Just laugh out loud, even in a silly way. You'll find yourself so funny, you'll actually laugh... really laugh. ;-)
boobies ala king
dead boobie feet hanging from a tree
boobie cutlets
General Tso's boobies
BBQ boobies
kentucky Fried boobies
cream of boobies
boobie casserole
I could go on... Are you laughing yet?
Post a Comment