I think my boy thinks boogers are a snack food. I know, gross, but he is at that age where picking his nose is as important to him as playing with trains.
He has had a cold lately which makes it even more challenging to get him to stop. I find myself rushing with a tissue as soon as I see a glimmer of snot leaking from his nostril. It is a race to see who'll get there first: my tissue or his finger. Chances are, if it is his finger the next step is putting that booger laden finger in his mouth.
The other day Shane saw him digging for gold and did the old spell out the words so the child has no idea you are talking about them trick. In a mix of English words and letters hubby said, "did you see h-i-m (b/c bubbies recognizes his name) pick h-i-s-n-o-s-e?" Then hubby's voice amplified in that can you believe it effect and he said, "then eeee -a-t-e them!"
I just said, "yes, I know. He does it all the time."
Once bubbies got the boogers out Shane told him to "get mommy." bubbies came over to me and held his booger out on his index finger, and I said, "what do you want me to do with that booger?"
bubbies replied, "eat it!"
I laughed so hard I think I peed a little.
2 comments:
Husband's crack me up with their "did you see what they are doing" questions...I'm like, uh, yeah, that do that like 20 times a day, honey!! :) So did look a gift horse in the mouth or did you partake? :)
Joc - you know me. I ate it.
Post a Comment