bubbies has been talking about his "other mommy" lately. I am not quite sure who she is, and I keep trying to get him to tell me about her.
Yesterday he said she was bossy. Well, I was quite bossy yesterday and am wondering if it is his way of telling ME that I am bossy without hurting my feelings. But, when I think it is me, I think back to his earlier mention of her where she was a monster with monster eyes. Of course, this is when I remember how much he hates when I look at him with my eyes wide open not blinking. It scares him and we laugh about it.
I am starting to get a complex about this "other mommy" because she's sounding rotten...and like me.
1 comment:
That is so completely awesome. Happy New Year, Kristin! (And to the other Mommy as well!)
Post a Comment