For about three or four years I have been asked to write about Disney On Ice. When I do, I get free tickets to the show - one of my most favorite bloggy "gifts." P and I invite Susan and Kendall because the boys generally are not interested or E has been too young.
So, we've started that new tradition. Now, P and K don't see each other like they used to, mainly because of school. They go full time to different schools, and we simply don't have the time to get together like we did with playgroup. It makes me sad, but I am so very grateful that I've made an amazing friend out of it. I will always be friends with Susan - we just click. Anyhow, when I told P we got the Disney tickets she immediately asked if Kendall could go. It was so sweet. Then, when we were on our way to get them for the show P said, "It just wouldn't be the same without Kendall. If I hadn't invited her I would have been so sad!"
Love that girl. Love these girls...
No comments:
Post a Comment