Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Girls Scout Cookies

I picked up P's Girl Scout cookies yesterday and we contacted people to arrange cookie drop off. Can I just state, I do not like selling Girl Scout Cookies. Yes, "I" because "I" did it. P just smiled asked if we got enough boxes sold for her to get a stuffed puppy.

Next year, she has to do some of the work. I just didn't want her to be the only girl not receiving a cookie badge. And really, WHO CARES?!

The thing that bugs me about those cookies is they are terrible for you. Seriously, all the ingredients we are trying to keep our kids away from are in those cookies! Nothing healthy about them. I hope they are going to remedy this in the near future. It just isn't enough that they are "tradition" or "not for the cookies, but to help send a girl to camp." Then why don't we just collect donations? Why are we filling houses with cookies?!

No comments: