bubbies was diagnosed with his first ear infection today. I knew my barely-just-turned 9 month old would be suffering from ear pain as soon as his cold started getting worse. Poor thing has been sick for a week and a half and was on the mend; but when my Grandpa passed, his schedule got all out of whack and he lost precious healing sleep.
I don't know why I have to document my children's first major sickness (besides HIS milk and soy intolerance..ugh), but I do. I save their first prescription receipt from the pharmacy too. Like, what the hell am I going to do with that...and why would they even want it one day? I have no idea. I'm a goob like that.
I am sure he'll be all better in a day or two. Amoxicyllin is quite effective on my children...well, until they need Omnicef. ha! I wish I could take that yummy pink stuff when I need medication. That is one thing I hate about growing up....pills are for schmos.
2 comments:
Poor Baby Boy, You knew he was sick when he was hitting his ear. He was in pain but so good this weekend. Kisses from Aunt Neicey. Love Ya!
Ugh! So sorry to hear he's got an ear infection. V's got a cold right now, something he hasn't had for a while, it seems. It's been affecting his GI tract, which hasn't been fun for us. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into yet another ear infection, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing the doctor soon (he needs his 2 year appt anyway), and he'll probably need tubes. Yuck.
Post a Comment