"Little boy, what are you doing standing in your crib? You little stinker, you aren't supposed to be doing that already. I guess you want to play and run with your sister...and, I can't blame you. She is really fun and silly. She can't wait for you to walk and run with her."

This is how I am feeling:
"Please slow down my sweet son. Don't grow too fast and walk away from mommy. I want to hold you in my arms forever and sing sweet songs in you ear. Please slow down my sweet son. Thinking of picking you up after your first scraped knee makes me sad. Please slow down my sweet son. I don't want to hold you back, but I don't want to let you go, either. Just let me hold you here a bit longer and rock you without you struggling to get down. I love you my sweet son."
1 comment:
That is just so sweet. I looked at V last night while giving him a cup of water and wondered what happened to my little baby. He looked so much like a little boy. It's going way too fast...
Post a Comment