Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

bubbies is 9 months old!


My baby boy is 9 months old! We had our check-up at the pediatrician's office yesterday and he is in good health - no more evil ear pain. Can I just say, yet again, that I love my pediatrician? They do such a great job with information, they make me feel like my choices for my children are the right ones (because every parenting style is different, and what makes it unique is it is your own! I love being my own unique mommy to my wonderful children), they have articles posted from our local papers that highlight children seen in the office (I love seeing that "Allison" got third place in swimming or what not), and they are just plain nice. One thing I DO wish, though, is that I got a comment from someone there like my mom got when I was born..."boy, that girl is built like a brick shithouse." no joke.

Stats:

Weight: 21 pounds 13 ounces (75th percentile)
Height: 30 inches (95th percentile)

Just this morning P said, "I luz him a lot." awwwe.

**I need to mention this because I keep forgetting: Papa calls bubbies Big E. Big E because he was/is such a big baby. I don't know...he is losing his running in weight to 25% of babies his age and 5% in height! Maybe he won't be a giant afterall...shucks.

No comments: