Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 months old

P at 10 months



bubbies at 10 months

They definitely look like brother and sister, but I don't think they look *just* alike. P favors me now, but when she was a baby she looked more like hubby's side. I think my son looks like me - especially me as a baby. I need to get some of my baby pictures scanned in to show our similarities.

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

yes you must. I want to see you as a babe!

Speedbump Kitchen said...

My son has the same soft Gymboree outfit..soft until spit-up gets matted in, or rice gets seriously embedded! OK, quick ideas. Milk plus soy is pretty tough because soy is usually the chemical substitute for milk. I get ideas from the "Accidentally Vegan" list from PETA (google it), and stand in the grocery store reading a lot of labels and I've found some good stuff. We do a lot of Tyson chicken nuggets, tater tots/fries, veges in olive oil, Progresso lentil soup over rice ,Progresso Chicken and Barley, actually you could do a lot of those soups...we can't due to the egg allergy. With soup, we do Superpretzels, muffins that I've made and frozen (30 secs in the micro to thaw), pillsbury breadsticks or crescents. For dinners we do a lot of pasta with olive oil (mixing up the shapes for fun), spaghetti with meatballs I've made and frozen, grilled meats with mashed potatoes ( I love the new Steam and Mash things), burgers and sweet potato fries. Go forth and read labels...no crying though. I've been known to cry with happiness when reading a label. Weepy mom in the freezer section of Target with the Superpretzels...that was me.