Pages

Monday, December 08, 2008

A new found talent?

The photographer...she is learning that if she is taking the pics, the only way you get one of yourself is the turn the camera around.

It seems as though P has a talent for photography! Hubby and I went through a little tutorial with our digital camera (the little Canon PowerShot) and she took some great pics! I seriously was so impressed that she not only had an "eye" for a shot, but that she was patient enough to line it up and press the shoot button. This makes me very happy because I am a photog junkie myself...let's just say there are 13,720 in my iPhoto files of the kids. Anyhow, my 2 year old never ceases to amaze me with her determination and patience...and, hopefully this photography talent will be something we can nurture.

A few of her masterpieces:

The funny part about this shot is that bubbies was actually posing for her.


She asked me to pose for her.

Piper and fatty-boom-batty - easy camera prey.

One of favorite things of the moment: her dino.


Daddy is always a good shot.


This is my favorite...there is noway I could have gotten this myself. It makes ME want to look in the toilet.

1 comment:

Amanda C. said...

Those are some great pics! Little P is a natural! I may have to teach V how to use our camera and see what he comes up with. ;)