Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Easter Bunny Came to Our House!!

Easter Bunny at our door

I was upstairs giving the kids a bath when I heard the doorbell ring. I thought it was just the girl scouts or one of our local high schoolers collecting for sports or what not, and thought hubby would just handle it. Well, hubby comes running up the stairs and says the kids HAVE to come down because the Easter Bunny was at the door. P, bubbies, and I just looked at him stunned as if we were thinking "yeah, right." He said he was serious so we wrapped the wet kids in towels and took them downstairs. The Easter Bunny was indeed at our door with the cutest little baskets full of candy and an Easter egg. How stinkin' cute. I love my neighborhood. We have such special people who are always doing something nice....such as dressing up in a bunny costume to deliver baskets to the kids.

P with the Easter baskets from the bunny

Hubby and I were laughing because bubbies is so different than P. bubbies inhales candy, and when P was his age she was playing with it because I told her candy was toys. My boy is far too smart to be outwitted when it comes to food. hahaha! So, they are both upstairs on a sugar high with their daddy.

bubbies dives right into the candy

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome...I wanna live in your neighborhood!

Ute said...

Ugh... Easter... it's here again, isn't it? *sigh* Off to the store, I guess, to buy a bunch of crap. After all, we're not still working on the friggin' Halloween candy. Wait! I can put the Halloween candy in the eggs. I'm so smart!!! ;)

Steve Prescott said...

Holy crap - Peyton looks old!