Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

P cracks me up

P has been cracking me up lately. I am starting to see some foreshadowing into her teens years, and I am not so sure I am ready for it! A few things that have me concerned:

1. The other day I saw her lounging out on her kitty chair with her feet propped up on the table. She was twisting her hair round and round with one hand and the other hand she was pretending to be on the phone.

2. She turned on the TV and a soap opera was on. I said I was going to change it and she said "nooo! I am watching this! Turn it up."

3. She answered my phone and had a conversation with my friend Stephanie....for like 5 minutes.

4. She yells at me like I am the child and she it the adult. "Pick up the toys, mommy. Be sure to put the dishes away! Don't eat your food if it is too hot!"

5. And, finally, this was what I found:

4 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Let me just say...#5...hilarious. Monkey see, monkey do, I guess! Your monkey is a chip off the old block...ha ha!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

ps - the quotes on the side of your blog are so funny...

BoLOGna said...

LOL!!! i love it!

Momma Bear said...

hahaha what a hoot!