I pulled out a white wash from the dryer and took it upstairs to fold. Generally, the biggest things such as shirts or pants get folded first and everything else gets put in the basket until its turn. Well, I thought I was pulling out a shirt -it was actually one of my big ol' nursing bras. I announced that I needed to get rid of it because I stopped nursing a year ago, handed the bra to P and said "throw this in the trash." Then I realized that someone may benefit from the big ol' nursing bra and asked her to just to put it down, that I'd put in a pile for donation. (I don't like donating unders, but nursing bras are so essential and can be expensive).
P put it down and then announced the following:
"I know! We can have a sale for your bra. We can sell your boobies!"
I laughed so hard and replied that it was a great idea, but who'd buy it?
"well...ladies that need boobies!"
My little sales woman needed a pitch, so I asked her what her sales pitch would be and she said "what's a sales pitch?" I explained it to her and asked her to come up with something that'd make me want to buy that bra from her.
She put "my boobies" on, held her yarn dolly up as if it was her partner in the sale, and said:

"Please buy these boobies." (with a hair twist)
No comments:
Post a Comment