Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!

Resolutions:

1. Changing perspective: I tend to make things harder than they are, and I am over it.

2. Enjoying the moment and not rushing on to the next thing. I was caught up in babyhood - changing diapers, worrying, nursing, worrying, not taking the time to enjoy what I was doing in the moment. I started changing that in November and I am continuing to work on it.

3. Sticking with my plans and not letting fear get in the way.

4. Stop being depressed over things I can't control: my kids growing up and me getting older.

5. Being a better more supportive wife.

6. Finishing household projects.

7. Getting organized.

8. Running a half marathon.

9. Working on mastering a hobby. Whether it be learning more about my camera and photography, knitting, learning to sew, cooking, gardening - whatever - I want to do one of those things well.

10. Enjoy my Cbus Mom blog as intended, and not look at it as a job I don't get paid for.

3 comments:

Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

Happy 2011 to you! I can't wait to watch you rock these resolutions.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I love your list!!! I think you are so wise to go after these goals! :) You can do it!

Kris Burke McDavid said...

Great list!!!!