
My baby girl is 5. She was so excited to be 5 that I didn't get a chance to get all vaclempt over her turning 5. The day after her birthday I was instructed to call her "five year old girl."
She was so funny. I asked "P" to get dressed and she just stood there. She said, "P won't get dressed, but this 5 year old girl will!" haha!
Anyhow, here she is next to her body portrait (we were going to use this as a game, but the kids wanted to just play outside instead). Thanks to my friend Susan for the idea - pin the crown on the birthday princess played similar to Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Outline your child's body and then let them color it. I cut out crowns from construction paper to be placed on her head.
My interview with darling daughter (sounding awfully similar to my hubby: loves unicorns, movies, and playing games...hmm....):
Fave toy: Critters or all of her toys
Fave book: Goldilicious
Fave food: ice cream
Fave drink: apple juice
Fave show: Bubble Guppies
Fave movie: Tinkerbell and the Fairy Rescue
Fave thing to do: play games
No comments:
Post a Comment