Currently, I am looking for the perfect deoderant. My doctor says I have no problems sweating or with the glands under my arms, so it must just be the fault of the manufactured stick, roll on or spray that you can find at your local pharmacy. I have tried Secret, Mitchum, Degree, Dove, AND even RIGHT GUARD for men. My friend bought me one of those crystals you just run under water, but NOTHING works.
I can use your average everyday deoderant for about three days before the stink permeates. I tell you, sometimes I smell worse than a man in a lockeroom. It can be quite amusing. I smell my day old shirts before re-wearing them to be sure the smell isn't too foul or overpowering for one more wear. My husband says it isn't that bad, but one night he came to bed and said nicely, "you stink." I tried not to snort with my laughter.
Honestly, I think it is just my hormones. I am breastfeeding my four month old daughter, and am pretty sure all that lactation is causing some sort of PH balance control problem. At least she doesn't seem to be affected by it...but, then again, I am not sure if babies can smell things. And, if they can, do they know if it stinks?
No comments:
Post a Comment