Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

6 Month Doctor's Visit

Bubbies had his 6 month visit today. I can't believe he is half a year old already.....my time flies. Here's the skinny...well, the chubby:

95th percentile for weight and height
29 and 3/4 inches
21 pounds

He did well with his immunizations. I think P cried more over him receiving his shots than he did. She was throwing a fit when the nurse was poking him...it was sad to see her so upset for her baby brother. As funny as it may sound, it was a very loving moment - yes, seriously, while bubbies was getting 4 different needles shoved in his thighs P was screaming and crying for him. I think he'll always lose the limelight to her...even when he gets a shot! He stopped crying as soon as I picked him up and was fine the whole day. What a trooper. The doc said he wants to possibly experiment with putting dairy back into my diet around 9 months. We'll see if that comes to fruition. It'll be interesting to see how my body reacts, too. I have felt so great without dairy that I may keep it that whey - just not as stringent as I have to be now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee. no whey! your so punny! well, we knew he was big. now its official. we're going to try for the BFing walk too-we'll see...9am sounds early-but a free tshirt!?
-H