Construction began with a few pointers from my dad, help from my Uncle Rick hanging drywall and hubby manning the worksite. Well, as the work amped up at hubby's place of employment he lost precious work time. All construction halted for many, many months. We decided this just wasn't going to do and hired a terrific guy named Kyle to help us out. He hooked us up with drywall guys and then his crew finished the flooring and installation of our bathroom sink and toilet. The place seriously looks like a million bucks. And, since my dryer blew up I bought new washer and dryer units that are kicking major laundry butt. me so very happy....teehee.
I saw friend Beth's kitchen redo, and thought it was high time for me to post some pics. Especially since noone has really seen anything we have done. We also have work being done on the outside to make the home look presentable again. I was tired of living in "the house the old witch lives in." At least, that is the way I looked at our house. hahaah! Of course, the old witch still lives in the house....where's my broom?
Here are some before and afters....
Before
After
Before
After
4 comments:
it's so pretty! OMG what an incentive to doing the monotanous(sp) neverending loads of laundry.
if this comment space had the drooling smilie i'd insert it here_. and the sound effect would be homer simpson's 'ggahahhalll'
Great job on the redo! I'd love to do laundry in that space. Looks very pretty.
Love it...makes ME want to do some laundry...or perhaps I will just drop it off at your house. You did include a maid when you did your re-do budget, right???!
Post a Comment