Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Race #2 Today

It is raining and cold. I think it is 34 but feels like 27, according to the National Weather Service. Funny thing is - it really is only supposed to rain in the morning...for the race. Yesterday was gorgeous, of course. I am trying to find humor in this.

Hubby said to get excited because I have never done anything like this before - meaning run a race in the rain, in the winter, with my friends, and the list goes on. He is such a glass is half full person. I am happy it is a 5k and not a 5 mile like the last one. Not because of distance, but because it will take me less time to run 3 miles and then I can get in my warm car.

Wish me luck - and stop over at my friend's site and wish her luck too. She is doing it with me: http://bolognasamwiches.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

rachel... said...

Good luck and try and stay warm!!!