Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Kid-Free Weekend

I have never been away from both of my kids for more than a few hours at a time. A whole weekend without the both of them is pure insanity. Did I think I'd really be okay with this? I know, I know, it is only two days, but that is a long time. The thing is, I need this weekend to myself. I need a reset and there is a ton of stuff on my list that needs to be crossed off.

So, cheers to being productive.

This pic was taken in Honolulu, Hawaii - why can't my weekend away from the kids be here? ha! ha!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I know the feeling. I am addicted to my kids. It's a sickness!

Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

For a second I was like, dude you cut your hair?!

Enjoy the weekend!!!

somethingcatchy said...

cheers to mama time! you deserve it!