Miss P is one week shy of ten months. She has fly away blonde hair that is usually full of static, two teeth coming in, likes to do raspberries and point at things she wants to play with or get an explanation for. She is so darn cute. She is pushing herself forward like she is going to crawl at anytime, but just doesn't quite have it. I think she is perfectly fine scooting for now. She loves solid foods, but isn't so sure about the homemade stuff. She babbles constantly in her own little language. I am sure if she was with another baby that "talked" a lot they would be gossip hounds.
I can hear it now - my mommy made my food for me and it was terrible - how hard it is to puree sweet potatoes? my diaper was wet for most of the morning and it took the dog to keep nosing my butt for my mommy to finally get the hint. mommy was yelling at daddy this morning over NOTHING and then later she laughed when she was in the bathroom. she called out that she got her period and that it explained everything. I have a new swimming instructor and he makes us go under the water at least once per class!
hahahha. Hopefully my kid isn't really figuring those things out...
No comments:
Post a Comment