Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

How did I get so lucky?

Miss P and I went to the Farmer's Market this morning to look at the plants and homemade food. I don't think she was really into going when I got her dressed this morning. She kept grabbing at her toys and books - anything to keep from putting her clothes on. I think she just wanted to play and have me read to her.

I can't believe when I watch her how intelligent she seems. I mean, it is so cool to see that her toy of choice is books. She loves to look at the pictures and point at the things on the page so I can tell her what they are. Animals are her favorite, especially when I make the sounds of the animals. She now points to a cat and says cat "meow." She also does a sheep "baaaa." It is so stinkin' cute.

I believe she will be a talker. When we went to the park yesterday all she did was babble. I am not sure if she was talking to me or just talking to talk. She can say all sorts of things. Here are a few things on her list that I understand:

Drink
Mama
Dada
Dog
Piper
Potty
Train
Tree
Bird
Cat
Meow
Bottle
Snack
Shhhh
Bye-bye
Book
Bath
Teddy

No comments: