My child cracks me up. She loves to get under things. Under the table, under her highchair, under her exersaucer, under the blanket - it is so funny. Everytime I do laundry she gets into and spreads it all over the living room...go figure. Well, she got ahold of my bra and decided it was a really cool play thing.
She carried my bra around for the afternoon, dragging it here and there. She got under, or more like "into" her exersaucer and dragged my bra with her. I was laughing so hard at her. I tried to take my bra away and she cried and cried like she needed to have that bra.
For Memorial Day we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. P had fun playing with her cousins. They kept getting into the dog cage and playing around and screaming at each other as loudly as they could. Carlye kept trying to pick her up, but since she is only three she isn't that big herself. P pretty much just ended up rolling around with her on the ground as Carlye tried to get her into a sitting position. It is great that P has them to play with.
That brings me to how social P is. She kept wanting to go to her Grandma, Aunt Carol and Candyce. I guess she was tired of her mommy. That was really nice to see, though. She doesn't just need me to comfort her.
No comments:
Post a Comment