Today is officially Miss P's first birthday. I can't believe I have a one year old!
People have asked if we were having a smaller party for her tonight and we are not. I took her to the conservatory to see the butterflies get released. She wore her little outfit Cousin Candyce gave her with butterflies all over it and her little purple shoes with butterflies on them...couldn't have been more perfect! haha!
She is playing right now and I noticed she has already destroyed one of her new books. There is a dung beetle laying on the floor ripped out of her insects pop-up book. I wonder why she chose that particular bug. I mean, it isn't colorful and it wasn't one of the bugs that really jumped off the page. She must just like the way it looks, or perhaps not. hmmm... She is also eating her snacks off the floor. I didn't give them to her that way - she dumped them. I guess they taste better with a little dirt on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment