Oh, the most perplexing question I have asked myself in ages. I have never spent so much time trying to think through breakfast, lunch and dinner meals than I do when trying to figure out what to fix my pint sized human. My daughter is really good about eating anything, except now she turns her nose up to vegetables...adding more stress to my already bulging head. What do I do? I asked my pediatrician. He said - oh just add them to stews, sauces - just hide in them in what you fix her.
Well, I don't exactly fix her stews and as far as sauces, should I be mixing up a fresh spaghetti sauce or gravy for each meal? This may sound simple to many people, but I am no cook, and what I do cook is pretty simple. So, I just I'll just have to go with my gut instinct...or buy the book: The Sneaky Chef. I'll just use her ideas since they seem to work for her children.
All in all, though, I think I do pretty good feeding her. I do, however, want more variety in her little diet. She gets the food pyramid each day if I can help it, and eats really well. I just want her to start eating her vegetables without having to be coaxed.
No comments:
Post a Comment