Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Angry...much?

Ethan cracks me up. He gets very upset if someone else besides his mommy holds him. Here are the phases...I should have taken him back at phase two. haha!

Phase one - he is a little unsure of what has happened. I handed him over to daddy...he thinks: "hmm, does this mean I am not near my foodsource? I'll try to remain calm."

Phase two - he is really unsure and is now about to cry. "You've got to be kidding me. Handing me to a man with no meat on his bones AND NO BOOBS!"

Phase three - yeah, he's mad. "Okay, I am really pi$$ed...and hungry."

Phase four - yeah, he's really mad now. "Daggonit - I am mad, really mad and I am going to cry until I get what I want when I want. Stupid man with no boobs." "Oh, whoops. Shouldn't talk about my daddy that way...he pays the bills."

No comments: