As I washed E down I noticed P had all of this grime all over her face. I thought, "how in the world can a child get dirty in the tub?!" Well, I deduced it to one of her bath squirties having old water that molded in there.....disgusting. So, I tossed all those toys. yuck. Now she wasn't the easy bath I intended - I HAD to bathe her and wash her hair. Ugh. So, E just layed in his towel screaming on the bath carpet. It was so fun...not.
Then after the bath P started screaming because she was cold and I couldn't get her dressed fast enough. I had to dress the newborn first, obviously, and I couldn't just leave her in the warm tub water...unless I wanted child services beating down my door. Eventually the screaming twins were quieted down. I was able to get P's hair brushed and her teeth brushed. She wanted bows in her hair because her PJ's had a bow on them...too cute. After I was finished I put P on the bed with E and went to get some of the water sopped up from the bathroom floor. When I came back in the bedroom...literally seconds later, P was brushing E's "teeth." It was hysterical. I am so glad I had the camera sitting right there. Now, you know I am a second time mom when I let my toddler "brush" my newborn's teeth and grab the camera instead of stopping her. hahaha!
1 comment:
you got mad skills already haha!
Post a Comment