
bubbies got his crib side down today and we turned his crib into a toddler bed. Really, all we did was add the, what bubbies calls a "door," to one side of his crib. We are slowly transitioning him into a big boy bed. I am okay with this, remarkably, I think mainly because he is almost 3 and he is plenty big enough to not sleep in a crib any longer. That is also why I am not okay with it - my baby boy is plenty big enough not to sleep in a crib any longer.
We shall see how tonight goes with his new found freedom. I imagine this at 3am: two little boy eyes peering at me in the darkness and a sweet little boy voice saying, "lookie mama, I can get out of bed all by myself."
1 comment:
I'm going to cry now.
Post a Comment