P went to one of her little school friend's birthday party yesterday. The mom did such a great job with the party! She had headband ears, put kitty faces on the girls, had premade Bento-style lunches, donuts with kitty faces, a balloon drop, they played games, and took donations for a local cat shelter in lieu of presents. Very fun! Oh, and the girls danced to the Xanadu album - now, if we changed the cat theme to a dog theme, that'd be my kind of party!
I stayed and helped out getting things to the girls, helping the mom and dad keep them under control (ha!), and cleaning up. Sixteen girls seven and under can be challenging...
When we got home I was suffering pretty badly with my asthma from allergies. I stayed too long at the party. Plus, with all the girls running around, all the dander was being kicked up and going right into my lungs. P was worried and ever took care of me before bed. It was so sweet. She wanted to be sure I was comfortable - she read to me, put my blankets on me, and brought me a glass of water. She kissed me goodnight and said she'd sleep with me for a little bit so I wasn't scared. She is an angel. I love her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment