So, there is something new that is intriguing hubby and I in our household...and boy is it good. Those with babies will totally understand and those without babies will think I have totally lost my sense of what is entertainment.
Miss P clapped her hands last night. After endless months of patty-cake and showing baby how to clap she finally did it herself. It was out of the blue and completely random. I was bouncing her on my yoga ball to hopefully calm her down and put her in a pre-slumber, and as she sat there babbling and looking at the dogs the hands came together. Oh glorious day. I was so excited I beamed and told hubby to watch his beautiful little girl do something we think is just a "thing" to get the dog's attention.
She just looked at us smiling as if she just layed a golden egg, and by the way we were acting you would have thought she did. In her little mind she probably had no idea what she even did to warrant such excitement from her parents. But, that was a belated Christmas gift that I think, besides my new laptop, was my favorite present.
No comments:
Post a Comment