Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

Swimming lessons

Miss P starts her swimming lessons on Saturday! Hubby is going to be in the water with her because I do not have a bathing suit. I have been looking all over the place, but since the midwest is currently considered in the season of winter there are no suits ANYWHERE. I even went to Dick's Sporting Goods and they only had a few sport suits. It is crazy!

Baby's suit came in the mail yesterday. I ordered it from kushies.com, the company that is well known for their cloth diaper products and adorable clothing. The suit is green with little daisies all over it. She looks absolutely precious in it. I can't wait to see what she does in the water.

It was hubby's idea to put her in swimming lessons and I think it is good that he is the one getting in the water with her. He grew up in RI on the water and he misses it. He really loves the water and basically says he feels complete when he is near it, whether we are on one of our rafting trips or hanging out by the pool at Disney. I'll be on the sidelines doing what I like to do: taking pictures and videos. Hubby gets mad at me sometimes because he feels I am missing the moment because I am too busy behind the lens...but, if I miss something I can always go back and look at it. I want to be sure I get plenty of pictures because as I mentioned before, I don't have enough to look at from my childhood (as a baby) and I feel kind of slighted.

No comments: