Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Drama...much?

I think I was overreacting to hubby's conversation. I spoke with him about it and he thought it was a good conversation and was a little surprised when I said I was feeling a little blue about it. He did not intend for it to be anything but an expression of his feelings...and sincerely, I thought it was tremendous on his part to tell me he always wants to work things out and not lose our communication with each other because of kids.

I agree, and I didn't get married to throw it in the shitter when things get hard. Marriage is work...hard work sometimes, but it is worth it. My hubby and I get along well - even when I get a little dramatic or out of my mind I know he'll always understand me or at least try to. I appreciate the fact that he feels he can talk candidly with me and that I can with him. I hope to always be able to do that - and I will work to be sure I do.

As I have said before and will say again - I am lucky, very lucky to have such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That conversation w/your hubby is soo normal. It's better that he shared it than let it fester until it was too late. Thanks for sharing. Doodlebug on Youtube is cute, my daughter loves it!

Anonymous said...

That conversation w/your hubby is soo normal. It's better that he shared it than let it fester until it was too late. Thanks for sharing. Doodlebug on Youtube is cute, my daughter loves it!