Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yum!

Can Miss P actually be saying words? Yes, I think so. She may not really be putting the meanings I think she is putting to words, but most of the time I swear she is. For instance,

Dada or dayyee: that is daddy for sure, she says it when she sees him
Dawyee: dog, she says this when she refers to the dog
Mama: not sure if she means me when she says it, because she always says nawnaw or teetee when she sees me
Yum!: when she wants another bite of food or today...

I brought in a cup of yogurt to eat while she was playing. She saw it and scooted towards me saying Yum! Yum! Yesterday, I gave her some of my yogurt and she loved it, so I am pretty sure she remembered what the cup looked like and wantd some. Super cute.

No comments: