So, I finally went to church yesterday. I went to this Catholic Church really close to my house. Shane and I have been there before, but that was over a year ago! I have been looking for a church for a few years now! You'd think I could just make up my mind, but it isn't that easy.
I wanted to find a church I felt comfortable attending alone...well, now with Miss P. I also wanted a church I felt fit my worship style. I also think that it is important that the reverand's message is something that fits into life and can be used to help make me a better person. Well, this church had all of those things, and being so close to my house makes it all the better.
The 9:30a mass has childcare. I left Miss P with the women in there and she did really well. The one woman said she was really quiet and cried a couple of times, but that when she picked her up she quieted down right away. When I went to get her she seemed a little mad at me. Almost as if she felt like I just left her...which, I guess I did. I think that is good for her, though. She can't always be around mommy, and I need to know that if I get a babysitter for her who she doesn't know that she will be okay. If she totally freaks out in there I guess I just leave her home with daddy, but I don't think that will happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment