It seems as if Miss P will be nicknamed Scooter by her Grandpa. He thinks it is so funny the way she scoots around the house. She doesn't do the traditional crawling on all fours - she has found a better way to get places. She scoots on her butt and pulls herself with her arms. This allows her to carry a toy or have hands free to drag along a blanket, teddy or the laundry I am trying to fold. It is really quite humorous. Traveling in this fashion also allows her to skip the step of putting herself in a sitting position because she is already there upon arrival.
Well, I was waiting for the day she'd scoot over to the dog bowl. She has found it hilarious to splash the water in the dog bowl and then pour the water out of the bowl and dump the food dishes. Yesterday, after she dumped the food she decided to put it back in the bowls piece by piece. Of course, she only got through three pieces before she got bored and needed to do something a bit more destructive. So, she decided to dump the pieces out of the bowl that she just put in there into the dogs' water bowl. Then she picked up another piece and put it in her mouth. Quickly though, she realized the dogs' food tasted like crap and spit it out. I got it all on video.
I plan to post it to youtube and will list the link when I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment