Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

Eating

Miss P officially feeds herself now. boohoo. I can still feed her some things, but she prefers to eat herself. She can only hand feed, and I am betting using the spoon won't be far behind. She likes to do things herself.

I am finding out that she loves bread, muffins, vege dogs and PAPER! I let her go through my wallet because she likes to pull my cards out of it. Well, I have to take out the receipts before I give it to her because twice she has eaten them...not the whole thing, just pieces. gross.

I have to also watch her because she likes to pull bits out of the carpet and sample them, too. I try to sweep everyday or every other day, but with dogs you can't keep up on all the small bits that get brought in from their paws. I can only imagine how much shit she has eaten and she isn't even one....okay, now I am grossed out.

No comments: